Re: Gnome-speech old version

Hi Nath,
I down loaded gnome-speech from the link which you have specified and
was able to build it. But when I ran gnopernicus, it still gave speech initialization
error.
I get the following error when I run test-speech:
Found 2 servers.
    Activating OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Viavoice:proto0.1.
    Activation failed...
    Activating OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Festival:proto0.1.
    Activation failed...

Could you please help me in this regard ??

Regards
Muktha