Adding accessibility stuff via glade

Hi,

I'm working on a new ui for the nautilus preferences and want to ensure
that it is completely accessible. The new dialog will use glade and I
was wondering if you could either point me to some documentation or just
let me know what needs widgets need accessibility descriptions. Also
glade offers other accessibility option including controlled by,
controlled for, Label for, labelled by, member of and node child of.
What are these and how should they be used. Of course if there is
documentation available just point me to that. Thanks

dave