Gnome-speech old version

Hi all,

Finally, I put this old version of gnome-speech which worked on my laptop
on my webserver. You can download it at :
http://tux31.homelinux.net/linux/gnome-speech.tar.gz
After downloading, just untar the archive and you will obtain the
gnome-speech directory. I'm not sure that it will work for you because I
saw there was symbolics links in my gnome-speech directory and perhaps it
will be a problem ? but try and let me know about the results !
Good luck !

--
Nath

Haut Débit: Modem offert soit 150,92 euros remboursés sur le Pack eXtense de Wanadoo !
Profitez du Haut Débit à partir de 30 euros/mois : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/w