Re: everything installed but no speech

Hi charles & others,

I suggest you to modify your .xinitrc file as follow :

festival --server &
sawfish &
gnome-terminal &
gnome-session &
exec gnopernicus

I think the "exec" line must be the last line in the file because it means
that after running the app following the "exec" word, all is finished. Then
when you will exit gnopernicus all the things will be terminated. Please,
don't hesitate to correct me if i'm wrong.
Another thing : Here the first time I installed gnome2 and gnopernicus I
obtained speech and braille and the "gnopernicus &" line was placed before
the "exec gnome-session" line.
Good luck,

--
Nath