Re: Gnopernicus error message.

Hi.
Ok, If Peter is write then this may have some network issues attached to it.
As suggested I ran the festival server in one process and the client in
another and the client complained about not having access to localhost.
After checking my version of bind I discovered I am running 9.21, and I've
forgotten to set up my access control  lists when dropping Red Hat 8.0 on
this box.
After I get that setup I'll try gnopernicus again, and see if configuring
the access control lists fixes the speech problem.