Re: Gnopernicus error message.

On Thursday 10 October 2002 12:07, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi Thomas, all,

If gnopernicus reports that speech is failed it should be the same in
test-speech. Please paste me the exact messages that the tester from speech
gives it to you.

Is the tester from speech "talking" to you? It should not (in this case).

Until you give me the message that the tester from speech reports, you could
try this:

$ killall -9 viavoice-tts-driver (sometimes there are too many *-tts-driver
launched and seems that "they don't speak anymore)
$ killall -9 festival-tts-driver
Now try the tester from speech. If this is "talking", try gnopernicus. It
should speak too.

HTH,
Adi Dascal
BAUM Engineering