Re: Festival server

I'm the maintainer of BRLTTY [http://mielke.cc/brltty/], and am interested in
implementing a bridge between BRLTTY and Gnopernicus so that BRLTTY users would
gain access to the X environment and also so that Gnopernicus would gain access
to all of the displays which we support. Is this list the best forum within
which to pursue this goal? If not, what might that "best forum" be? Thanks.

EMail: dave mielke cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com