Re: gnopernicus and festival are working for me

On Monday 11 November 2002 20:05, John J. Boyer wrote:

There is no formal documentation for developing Braille drivers for
Gnopernicus yet. But you have two sample implementations, one for some Baum
devices and one for a few Alva devices which you can use as a model for your
Braille Lite implementation. Use the tester program in the test directory to
validate your implementation.

Best regard,
Draghi Puterity