Re: still have java problem in installing gnome-speech

Would somebody that has an unmodified /etc/profile mind sending it to me so I
can compare it?
I changed the path, but while the j2sdk dirs are showing up in my path as user,
they aren't showing up in root's path. a while back I modified my /etc/profile
to get a different prompt with time and date as user, but not as root, and I
wonder if I accidentally changed something in root's path. seeing an unmodified
/etc/profile (preferably from debian) would tell me this.
Thanks.

Cheryl