Re: repeatable a11y steps ...

Hi Michael,

I do not have the skill or experience to do what you suggest.
What I can do is to document the steps I followed to get
Gnopernicus and Festival to run on this Slackware 8.1 distro,
with the hope that those steps might be helpful to someone. I
agree thought that what you are suggesting is a genuine need. But
it is one I cannot meet.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (56% of Full)
Visit Chuck Hallenbeck at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh