repeatable a11y steps ...

Hi guys,

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 17:09, Cheryl Homiak wrote:
> Now, why don't you publish a step-by-step for the rest of us. I've scrapped my
> garnome and gnopernicus and gnome-speech and am going to start over again.

	If you're working on generating a reproduceable guide for a11y, it'd
perhaps be a good idea to build on eg. RH 7.3 + Ximian's Gnome 2.0
developer snapshots:

	ftp.ximian.com/pub/gnome-2-snapshot/redhat-73-i386

	Since this is not only pre-packaged [ and thus fairly well defined in
many senses ] but include atk, gail, at-spi, libgail-gnome and at-poke.
Sadly the nice red-carpet GUI that makes installation easy is not
accessible; presumably the new command-line 'rcd' stuff may be usable to
install it easily [ also on ftp in redcarpet/NNN/rcd ].

	Anyhow; since you have all that pre-built perhaps it's then easier to
install gok / festival, gnome-speech, gnome-mag, gnopernicus etc.

	Hmm, Dan - any chance we can add 'gok' to the packages we snapshot ?
and/or any of 'festival, gnome-speech, gnome-mag, gnopernicus' ?

	Regards,

		Michael.