Re: panel prelight on focus

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 13:30, George J Karabin wrote:

> Would some kind of small 'focus-is-here' icon work? If the icon fits in
> a small box, then the orientation of the panel shouldn't matter, at
> least not as much.
>
> I'm not certain what to use - maybe an arrow or arrow-like object that
> points to the thing that's focused? Or maybe just a gnome foot or some
> other icon that'll get noticed and not mistaken for something else.

Maybe we can have a little light bulb icon inside a status dock to show
if the panel has focus? It lights up when the panel has focus and it's
dimmed out when not.

I guess this should be in the default out-of-the-box panel, since as
Calum said, we want the defaults to be accessible. For those who don't
care, then they can take it off their status dock.

Sounds pretty good to me ;-)

Duncan.