Re: interested operator, maybe test

27/06/02 -0400 you
>This is great! The GOK (Gnome On-screen Keyboard) project is looking
>for testers. We are doing testing in house (Toronto, Canada)

Hi Yes I live in live near top end of Toronto, and have read about your
Center, too bad that is not as close as it sounds. Also I use a regular
Windows type keyboard, the keys Microsoft added to go with Windows 95 to
get Start Menu and emulate Right Click are best and last thing it did, in
my view, to help physical access. Here is a picture of me link
http://www.opera.com/press/guides/operapower Opera has, look close you can
see a piece coat hanger to reach raised keyboard. Still be great to see if
we can get something going maybe you would directly send me your office
phone to do that

>Do you use Opera for the visual flexibility it has?

Zoom is only a feature I love about that browser as some Web builders have
odd ideas on font size. With glasses I can be annoying about spotting
anything that is not exactly correct, which only really suits beta testing,
grin

Regards,
Bryan Campbell

--> "It has been said the pebbles can't stop the avalanche, guess the
pebbles didn't have access to the Web!"