Re: Glade XML Format

Hi JP/all:

Though I have some reservations about the feasibility of the universal
UI aspirations of v2 (having gone there before <grin>), I think there is
considerable potential for Glade XML here.  I am "somewhat" familiar
with it, having done some modifications to the DTD for accessibility
support.  I don't have much time for this at the moment but am
interested in providing as much feedback as I can...  I certainly think
the idea is a good one.

Best regards