Problem to build Gnopernicus, gnome-mag and gnome-speech

Hi,

I'm always in the process of trying to make gnome2 with gnopernicus
working. I didn't succeed until now. Then yesterday I rebuilt completly
gnome 2.0.1 using garnome. After that I brosed the gnopernicus website
in order to install gnopernicus, gnome-mag and gnome-speech. I followed
the advices and after running the script go_gnome in order to initialise
the environment variables I obtain the following error when running
./autogen.sh :
./autogen.sh : gnome-autogen.sh : No such file or directory
What's wrong ? what am I missing ?
Is it possible that my gnome2 isn't completly built ? For example I
don't find gnome-common on my hard disk. Is it the right name to search
? To give you an idea, my gnome2 tree is about 216MB.
Thanks in advance for your help. It will be great appreciated.

--
Nath

Pour mieux recevoir vos emails, utilisez un PC plus performant !
Découvrez la nouvelle gamme DELL en exclusivité sur i (france)
http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/signhdell