Re: Keynav implementation issues

Owen Taylor wrote:

> > Keynav for toolbars:
> I'd like to just not do this for 2.0 if possible. (See my other mail.)

Fair enough, I don't think that would be too much of a problem.  As you
said in that other mail (and I said in my reply to it), anything that's
on the toolbar should be accessible via the menu bar anyway, in the
interests of good UI design.

I'm cc-ing this "decision" to gnome-accessibility-list just in case they
have any major objections, though  :o)

mailto:calum benson ireland sun com    Desktop Engineering Group                      +353 1 819 9771