Re: GtkLabel and selectable

Hi Padraig,

I agree with Bill here.  I don't see a strong need for this.  Perhaps there
are folks out there writing assistive technologies who would disagree with me
on this (and if so, they may well be right!), but this just doesn't seem like
it adds significant information that isn't available elsewhere in the
situations in which it is needed.

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team