Re: GtkLabel and selectable

>A GtkLabel may or may not be selectable. Currently we do not seem to
make this
>information available through the ATK API or notify when a GtkLabel
becomes
>selectable or not.
>
>Is this important?

I am not sure we need this notification, we already get notification
'after the fact' if we try to select a label and the call returns false,
right?  At least if it's not always possible, then the selection API
should return boolean...

but getting change notifications about this seems not-too-urgent.

maybe someone else has a compelling use case?

-Bill

>If it is I suggest that we add a state ATK_STATE_TEXT_NOT_SELECTABLE to
describe
>this situation and emit notifications of changes of that states when a
GtkLabel