Re: Tabs and groups of radio buttons

Padraig O'Briain wrote:

> I do not think that implementing the arrow keys to move between a group of
> toggle, check or radio buttons is realistic for GNOME 2.0.

I guess it'll have to be Tab-only, then.  However, this does raise the
issue of how a blind person (say) can tell which buttons are in one
group and which are in another as they're tabbing through the dialog, if
the two groups are consecutive in the tab order.  This is a pretty
common situation in preferences-type dialogs.

Anybody have any thoughts as to how to solve that problem?  Will the AT
be able to sort it out on the user's behalf, assuming the groups are
labelled by static text or frames (which wouldn't normally get focus)?

Cheeri,
Calum.