Re: Tabs and groups of radio buttons

I do not think that implementing the arrow keys to move between a group of
toggle, check or radio buttons is realistic for GNOME 2.0.

We currently do not have in GTK the concept of a functional group of buttons. We
would need to define some sort of button group widget which contains the buttons
in the group and only the buttons in the group and define key bindings for the
arrow keys on the button group widget.

Padraig

> Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> >
> > My experience is that Java does not do it this way. At least in the
SwingSet2