Re: Keyboard navigation in JHTML component

Peter Korn wrote:

> I don't recall seeing this keystroke mentioned in the discussions when
> looking at how things work in the Swing HTMLEditorKit in Java 2 SDK 1.4:
> Ctrl-T and Ctrl-Shift-T will move the user between the links on the page,
> with Ctrl-Space activating that link.  If we have no other keystroke we want
> to use for this in JHTML, perhaps we should mimic the HTMLEditorKit
> keystroke...

Hmm, I hadn't come across that one before either, another option to add
to the list.  Although I've currently switched mindset to reworking the
keyboard navigation for the GtkTreeView, so I'll get back to the HTML
widget after our week's break, I think!

Cheeri,
Calum.