Re: Keyboard navigation bug day

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> What I'd suggest is more useful right now is to have a day to close
> all the KEYNAV keyword bugs in GTK bugzilla - it doesn't look like we
> will have time to do all of those

Okay, that set a few red lights flashing  :o)

Would it be possible for you guys to assess and let us know which of the
gtk keynav bugs you don't think you'll be able to close yourselves, and
why not?  If it's purely a time issue, it's possible some of the Sun
guys may be able to take some of them on board, with a bit of support
from yourself and Owen, so please let us know so we can work out a plan
of attack.  (If there are other issues preventing them being fixed that
need addressing, please let us know also).

Another couple of key questions that came up when we were talking about
this earlier are:

- What is the deadline for getting gtk keynav fixes in?
- Which ones require API changes, and which ones don't?

> The thing to do there is post a mail summarizing each issue with
> pros/cons and see if we can hash it out, I guess.

I still need to do this, I'll get onto it in the next day or so.

Cheeri,
Calum.