Re: GNOME Accessibility for Developers
- From: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain sun com>
- To: calum benson sun com, jrb redhat com
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME Accessibility for Developers
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:35:16 +0100 (BST)
> Calum Benson <calum benson sun com> writes:
> > An early draft of "GNOME Accessibility for Developers", which is
> > intended to give guidance on how to make your applications accessible as
> > you port to 2.0, is now available here:
> > http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/guide/gad/
> > Clearly some parts of it haven't been written yet and others need some
> > work, although the UI Guidelines section is looking quite good :o)
> > If you have any comments, or suggestions for any other topics you would
> > like to see in the guide, please post them to
> > gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, or directly to me if you prefer.
> A quick comment. In the section, "Coding Guidelines for Supporting
> Accessibility", in Example 2, you don't free the array you pass in to
> atk_relation_new. Even better would be to create the array on the
> stack. Additionally, I thought that atk actually figured out this
> specific relation when you did a gtk_label_set_mnemonic_widget ().
Thanks for this.
I have added code to GAIL to create the LABEL_FOR relationship.
I have two comments about gtk_label_set_mnemonic_widget():
1) It does not seem possible to get a notification if the mnemonic widget is
2) There does not seem to be any way for a mnemonic widget to know that it has a
label associated with it.
> gnome-accessibility-list mailing list
> gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev