ATK and Keybindings

Bill, Marc,

ATK associates keybindings only with actions.

I ran the program gtk-demo and chose the "Dialog and Messages Boxes" option.
This displays a dialog containing two buttons, two lables and two text entry
fields. Each label is associated with a text entry field using
gtk_label_set_mnemonic_widget() and the text of each label has a mnemnic which
allows one to put the focus into an entry field.

In ATK we can associate the text entry field with tthe label by the LABEL_FOR
relation.

I am not sure how we identify the mnemonic using the ATK interface.
Do we need to be able to identify the mnemonic?

Padraig