Re: Border text

Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> A GtkFrame can have a label which contains some text. We currently do not have a
> way of reporting that text through the ATK API.
> In Java, the text can be obtained using method getTitleBorderText() in the
> AccessibleExtendedComponent interface.
> Our options seem to be to add a new interface to obtain the text or use
> atk_object_get_name() to get the text from the label, if it exists.
> Should I assume that we will got for the second option?

Might this be a bit of a kludge?

We should probably look at the AccessibleExtendedComponent interface
closely and see what parts of it, if any, we forgot to add to
AtkComponent. ( If Owen doesn't object too strenuously to adding
methods to the interface now ;-)

Otherwise I think the proposed solution would work OK for GtkFrame.

> BTW, I propose to change the role of a GailFrame from ATK_ROLE_FRAME to

Sounds good.