Border text

A GtkFrame can have a label which contains some text. We currently do not have a
way of reporting that text through the ATK API.

In Java, the text can be obtained using method getTitleBorderText() in the
AccessibleExtendedComponent interface.

Our options seem to be to add a new interface to obtain the text or use
atk_object_get_name() to get the text from the label, if it exists.

Should I assume that we will got for the second option?

BTW, I propose to change the role of a GailFrame from ATK_ROLE_FRAME to
ATK_ROLE_PANEL.

Padraig