GtkEntry And AtkText

Marc,

The current position in a GtkEntry is obtainable as the property
"text_position". This is the current position of the insertion point.

We could probably implement interfaces when AtkTextBoundary is
ATK_TEXT_BOUNDARY_CHAR or ATK_TEXT_BOUNDARY_CURSOR_POS but it is likely to be
more challenging for the other text boundary values.

I am not sure why there is a reference to GtkText as I under that it was
deprecated and we were not going to support it.

Padraig