Re: [g-a-devel] Label both before and after an editable?

Hello,

Alexander Surkov, le ven. 06 avril 2018 14:35:43 -0400, a ecrit:
should work in Firefox well.

Ok, but that can't be expressed that way in a LibreOffice UI file :)

If it describes your use case accurately, then author should be capable to
address the issue by placing a proper accessible name. Thus it may be felt
awkward to introduce new relations for LibreOffice only, especially because
LibreOffice will still need to expose them, and it shouldn't be necessary
easier than computing a name. It has to be other way.

Making developer's life easier (only having to mark labels before/after)
would help with getting things fixed.  In the case at stake, I would
very easily patch the .ui file to fix the accessibility issue by just
adding relations. Modifying the source code to compute an accessible
name would be *way* more involved for me.

Samuel