Re: [g-a-devel] Label both before and after an editable?

Isn't it accessible name computation issue? Usually it is author's responsibility to make a proper label for a control, and thus AT don't need to know any who's first and who is next.

I have no LibreOffice at hands, so could you think of HTML like example to demo the issue?