[g-a-devel] java-atk-wrapper

Hi List,

I would like to support the new java wrapper maintainer, Alejandro with the task of maintaining java-atk-wrapper since the whole module needs updating having been abandoned back in 2011[1].

The first commit since 2011, were just this week and, it's fair to say that the module has generally got a bit old and suboptimal over time.[2] I reckon it would really be great to put a bit more brainspace and time into improving things for java (by making use of what the most current java API can offer, for example). I won't have much time over the next 3 months but generally, I would like to have a go at helping get java-atk-wrapper up to scratch when I can, as long as that would not be a problem at all.

Does anybody have any thoughts about the module itself?

Many thanks,
Magdalen