Re: [g-a-devel] [Fwd: Mousetweaks: integrate into GNOME Shell or keep in its current form?]

On 11/25/2013 02:18 PM, Piñeiro wrote:

As I've said to Joanie and API in Montreal, we probably need a privileged Wayland interface for ATs to obtain global information like the pointer position and the surface under the pointer. This will be needed to support some of orcas functionality. And I don't think it makes sense to fold the screenreader into the compositor.

Could you elaborate "fold the screenreader into the compositor"?

After re-reading, I concluded that this can be confusing. What I tried to say is that no one (nobody from the mousetweaks original thread or Matthias) proposed to fold the screenreader into the compositor, and I was curious to know how we arrived to this misunderstanding.

BR
--
----
Alejandro Piñeiro