Re: [g-a-devel] RFC: AtkText simplification

On 05/05/2013 05:52 PM, Mario Sanchez Prada wrote:

So, let me get this straight... does this mean I do not have to
implement the after/before variants AT ALL in WebKitGTK+ and that I only
have to consider the START boundary?

PiƱeiro should officially deprecate the after/before variants in ATK.
But from a functional point of view, Orca (the main if not the only
consumer of this stuff) is no longer using them.

I've not yet looked at the start/end stuff. I'll try to do that this week.

Thanks and take care.
--joanie