Re: [g-a-devel] RFC: AtkText simplification (take 2)

On 06/24/2013 05:06 AM, Mario Sanchez Prada wrote:

And perhaps it would be even worth it to first post a patch to
"deprecate" those methods in WebKitGTK+ too, so we are left with just
the "at" method and the START boundaries, and get that upstream
before pushing the "no pango" patches, but I'm not entirely sure what
would be better from the point of view of ATs.

Opinions?

Since Orca is the only AT which had been -- but is no longer -- using
those deprecated methods, I'm not entirely sure what difference it would
make from the point of view of ATs. ;)

But it's early and Monday, so if I'm missing something (other than
coffee) please let me know what it is.

And thanks for doing the deprecations and depangofication! :)
--joanie