Re: [g-a-devel] RFC: AtkText simplification (take 2)

On 06/17/2013 02:40 PM, Piñeiro wrote:

[...]

As Joanmarie said on that thread, the idea is not having any _END/_START
boundaries, and the "surviving" boundary would mimic what _START is
doing right now. Anyway, as I said this is the first step, and probably
the only thing that we can do on ATK 2.X without breaking the API/ABI.

I hope that this would lead to having a proper/saner documentation on
the "surviving" method.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Given the absence of comments, and the fact that Orca is already ported,
my suggestion is that we finish the job, creating the new, generic,
"surviving" boundary. :) Having done so then we can make the changes to
AT-SPI2 and the implementors can do the same.

Thanks and take care.
--joanie