Re: [g-a-devel] (yet another) Accerciser problem

Hi again,

On 09/29/2011 08:29 PM, Mario Sanchez Prada wrote:
> [...]
> For some reason, it starts (apparently correctly) using the GObject
> python bindings from /opt/gnome3 (where I install everything from my
> jhbuild) but then it bails out of the jail and moves into
> /usr/lib64/python2.7 (in the system), even if I have the same GTK
> bindings inside /opt/gnome3 as well.

[...]

> Last, just to comment that I've re-run jhbuild build -a -c -f accerciser
> to make sure everything required was up to date (I run jhbuild -a -f -c
> glib gtk+ before as well), and no luck yet.

I have finally decided to wipe out my /opt/gnome3 directory completely
to do a fresh-restart and now accerciser is no longer spitting out that
error, so probably my problem happened due to some old files hanging
around that no longer are there.

In more detail, I just did:

  * Remove files in my /opt/gnome3/ build path
  * Update jhbuild from git and perform jhbuild bootstrap again
  * Execute jhbuild build -afc accerciser

So that's it.

Mario