Re: [g-a-devel] Do we really need 'press' and 'release' AtkAction types in addition to 'click'?
- From: Joanmarie Diggs <joanied gnome org>
- To: Nagappan Alagappan <nagappan gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Do we really need 'press' and 'release' AtkAction types in addition to 'click'?
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:59:25 -0400
On Mon, 2011-06-20 at 15:53 -0700, Nagappan Alagappan wrote:
> Hi Joanmarie,
> I remember for Orca test migration to LDTP, William requested me to
> implement press / release for button in LDTP. It was a discussion in
> IRC, I don't remember it or have chat logs now.
For objects of ATK_ROLE_PUSH_BUTTON? Really? Huh.... That's interesting
since Orca doesn't use that functionality. Mind you we care about key
press and key release and mouse button press and release. But for push
button widgets.... <shrugs> We also don't use LDTP for our regression
Anyhoo, as Orca project lead, I'm telling you that Orca doesn't need the
press AtkAction or the release AtkAction for widgets which happen to be
push buttons. The click AtkAction is sufficient.
How about other ATs?
] [Thread Prev