Re: [g-a-devel] Do we really need 'press' and 'release' AtkAction types in addition to 'click'?

Hello Joanie,

Atleast for automated testing, yes we need :-)

Example: Selecting multiple files in nautilus:
* press shift key
* select multiple file with mouse click
* release shift key

In VMware we use this for drag and drop (files) testing between host and guest using LDTP.

Thanks
Nagappan