Re: [g-a-devel] Gail next steps (was Re: GTK and ATK)

Hi.
On Fri, Jun 03, 2011 at 12:01:02PM -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> breaking change to me committing the fix. On the other hand, the fact
> that nobody filed a bug maybe tells us something about the amount of
> real-life usage that the gnome3 accessibility stack currently gets...
I'm just a user who depends on accessibility to use gnome.  Since I know Gnome 3 will be a major
downgrade in access for me, I'm avoiding it as long as possible hoping the bugs get fixed so the upgrade
won't cost me access to the desktop.  If you knew upgrading would cause you to loose your screen,
you would do the same.

          Kenny