[g-a-devel] About AtkSocket/AtkPlug support on at-spi (1)

During these days I have taking a look to AtkSocket/AtkPlug, and I
also found this commit on at-spi2-atk:

9e77ce18c391f574e4cda97b553eef172c2e276f

    Support AtkPlug and AtkSocket

    Add support for AtkPlug and AtkSocket.  This code is currently enabled
    conditionally if the relevant code is present.  Support is not yet
    committed into atk.

And after that, some other fixes improving AtkSocket/AtkPlug support.

Taking into account that I didn't find any similar commits on at-spi,
or any reference to AtkSocket/AtkPlug on at-spi:

Are AtkSocket and AtkPlug supported on at-spi? or it is required to
use at-spi2-atk in order to properly use those interfaces?

BR

===
API (apinheiro igalia com)