Re: [g-a-devel] Question about menus, icons, and labels.

于 2011/1/21 13:29, Luke Yelavich 写道:

What I am trying to do, is to insert data into the                                             accessibility hierarchy about these menus. As I have said, in the case of the menus that are represented by an icon only, I have no trouble in obtaining the atk object associated with the menu widget, setting the name on the object, and all is well. However I am unable to get Orca for example to speak the accessible name set for the menu widget's accessible object in the case of menus that have an icon and a label.
I don't know Orca's logic here. Does it find out this is a container and try to find the children's name?

Li