Re: [g-a-devel] ANNOUNCE: AT-SPI2 2.0.1 released

Hi Halim,

There are a couple of issues with running it on GNOME 2:

To determine whether to auto-start the bus launcher, the .desktop file looks at a GSettings key.

There is a .desktop file to add gail and atk-bridge to GTK_MODULES, but it needs gnome-settings-daemon 3.0.

I have a patch that makes it look at the GConf key and makes at-spi-bus-launcher adjust GTK_MODULES:

http://mgorse.freeshell.org/at-spi2-core-1.91.93-gnome2.patch

It is included in the Ubuntu AT-SPI2 packages.

-Mike