Re: [g-a-devel] The atk bridge, and a location to place the atk-bridge shared object.

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 19.11.2010, 17:55 +1100 schrieb Luke Yelavich:
> P.S. I'm subscribed to the list, so I respectfully ask that people do not CC me when replying.

Well, lots of people ask for direct copies when replying to then. You
can easily turn off delivering emails to you when you already are in the
list of receivers. Just visit the link at the end of this email and you
won't get any double copy without having to ask anyone anymore (which is
a lot easier, isn't it?).

Regards,
  Sven