Re: [g-a-devel] Orca and speech data processing order

Hi:

Under the docs/doc-set directory, you will find some internals.{pdf,html} files that provide an overall description of the internals.  This document is a little out of date, but the high level ideas are still much the same.

Also, under src/orca/acss.py, you will find a definition for an ACSS (Aural CSS) class, which is used throughout Orca for speech.

Hope this helps,

Will