[g-a-devel] Orca and speech data processing order

Good day, everyone!

May I ask few questions regarding Orca internal design?  I am
interesting AT-SPI provided data processing chain until it
translations to speech processing software like speech servers or
anything else.

The problem I am thinking about is to mark speech output with
semantics blocks like hyperlinks, headings, etc, to process them
inspeech server. Marks can be in terms of oral css as it was published
at:

http://www.w3.org/tr/css2/aural.html

Probably such translations is not a speech processor concern, yes, it
is clear, but, in any case, how likely can this happen?

Please, in few words, describe data life cycle and, if it would not be
so disturbing, refer to code snippets in orca sources to let me read
more about it. :)

Great thanks!

--
Michael Pozhidaev. Tomsk, Russia. E-mail: msp altlinux ru
Info: http://www.marigostra.ru/