Re: [g-a-devel] Use case for ATK_STATE_ARMED?

Andrés:

I'm not really sure of the utility of the ATK_STATE_ARMED state. The only place I can think of right now might be enabling some sort of audio cue (e.g., an ignited fuse sizzling away). We've not really ventured into audio deeply, though.

Will

Andrés G. Aragoneses wrote:
Hi.

I may be basically asking the same question as someone already did some
(bunch of) months ago [1], but just in case someone didn't see that
message at that time or new use cases have arised, I will ask it again:
is there a good use case out there (real app) in which the state ARMED
is really useful for a11y? (As in, a real scenario in which the AT
consumes it and thanks to doing it, the user gets a better usability
experience?)

Thanks,

	Andres

[1]