[g-a-devel] Use case for ATK_STATE_ARMED?

Hi.

I may be basically asking the same question as someone already did some
(bunch of) months ago [1], but just in case someone didn't see that
message at that time or new use cases have arised, I will ask it again:
is there a good use case out there (real app) in which the state ARMED
is really useful for a11y? (As in, a real scenario in which the AT
consumes it and thanks to doing it, the user gets a better usability
experience?)

Thanks,

	Andres

[1]