[g-a-devel] Indication of state of keys when Sticky Keys is activated

I have suggested this in Linux Mint as a useful little app for those of us who need to use Sticky Keys. It would just need to be a small indicator in the panel.

Even that Microsoft OS has it.

If you do not know the state of activated keys you often get confused which leads to "Interesting" things happening when for example using the mouse in most programs.

I for one must use Sticky Keys due to a stroke resulting in the loss of the use of one arm. This would be a godsend for me.

I hope you can give it some consideration.

Colin Jepson