Re: [g-a-devel] An at-spi/gnome development how to question

On 01/20/2009 08:48 AM, Quiring, Sam wrote:
To Steve Lee:  My Gnome session is working fine at the moment.  I tried
typing Ctrl+Alt+F1, ...+F2, etc.  This did nothing -- no new terminal
session was created.  I started VI and tried to insert those characters,
they are not making it to into the system from what I can tell.  It is
possible that VMware is grabbing them.

Yeah, ctrl+alt is the key combo VMware uses to switch you back to the host machine. VMware help should have some tips on how to send ctrl+alt+f1 to the VM.

Sandy