[g-a-devel] Do all references to the same object have the same value?

Greetings,

My application uses AT-SPI to examine an application.  Suppose the target application has a check box on it.  If the target application's GUI does not change, will every Accessible *reference to the check box, no matter how it is obtained, have the same value?  For example, supposed I obtain a reference for the check box by enumerating the entire AT-SPI tree.  Then the user clicks on the checkbox and a reference to the check box is delivered to my handler for the "focus:" event.  Will these two references be equal?

-Sam