[g-a-devel] question about GAIL TreeView cell actions

Hi all,

I've noticed that gailcell.c defines an "expand or contract" action when a tree view cell has other cells under it. There is a function called gail_cell_type_add_action_interface which adds the action interface. However, it is only called by gailbooleancell.c, which is used for toggle cell renderers. So one cannot expand or contract a row using an action if there is no cell with a toggle renderer. I wasn't sure if this was a bug or not--it looked like it had been coded that way intentionally--but it isn't what I would expect, and it would be helpful if I could perform an action to expand or contract any cell that is expandable. Does anyone have any thoughts or know why the code is designed the way it is?

Thanks,
-Mike G-